Modern with a touch of antique inspiration.
Clean lines, simple shapes, and solid poplar wood are elegantly highlighted against the distressed finish and hammered hardware of American Heritage. The combination of weathered materials and clean architecture give the dresser a uniquely transitional appeal, and adjustable storage allows you to store clothing and other keepsakes.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.
40"H x 64"W x 19"D
- Cherry and walnut veneers and solid poplar wood
- Raw chestnut wood finish
- Bar drawer pulls and round, hammered drawer and doorknobs in an aged finish
- Eight total drawers
- Side-mounted drawer guides with ball bearings and dovetail joinery
- Removable felt-lined jewelry tray in top left drawer
- Felt-lined top drawers
- Adjustable/removable shelf in cabinet
- False bottom in third right drawer
- Cedar-lined bottom drawers