Elegant versatility in a contrasting, understated look.
The Brendon dresser is easily recognized by its tone-on-tone wood finishing with dark-finished drawer fronts framed in lighter wood tones. Tulip-shaped legs and antique brass drawer pulls complete its soft, curved appeal. With multiple storage solutions, the Brendon dresser is ideal for storing jewelry, clothing, and other keepsakes. A coordinating mirror can be added for additional height, style, and convenience.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.
38"H x 66"W x 21"D
- Cherry, mahogany, and birch veneers and solid mahogany wood
- Hazelnut and cabernet wood finishes
- Tiered drawer knobs in an antique brass finish
- Nine total drawers
- Side-mounted drawer guides with ball bearings and dovetail joinery
- One removable felt-lined jewelry tray in top left drawer
- Three felt-lined top drawers
- False bottom in middle right drawer
- Three cedar-lined bottom drawers
- Coordinating mirror is available: W1950-880 Mirror 36H 48W 2D