Rich, antique elegance in a contemporary frame.
With layered base moldings, a tone-on-tone wood finish, and an open design, the Eastchester dresser has an antique, yet timeless style. Cherry veneers and poplar wood round out the solid, durable construction, while metal drawer pulls add a finishing touch to the architecture. A coordinating mirror can be added for additional height, style, and convenience.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.
40.5"H x 68"W x 19"D
- Cherry veneers and solid poplar wood
- Antique brown wood finish on the top
- Antique brown wood finish with a black satin rub-through on the base
- Round melon drawer knobs and rope-twist drop pulls in an antique finish
- Nine total drawers
- Side-mounted drawer guides with ball bearings and dovetail joinery
- One removable felt-lined jewelry tray in top left drawer
- Three felt-lined top drawers
- False bottom in third right drawer
- Two cedar-lined bottom drawers
- Coordinating mirror is available: W1806-880 Mirror 43H 47W 4D