Fine embellishments with a metallic flourish.
The San Cristobal media chest is bordered by rounded column corners with carved top and bottom detailing for added texture. The drawers exhibit a unique wave shape and are accented by crystal-like hardware. Electronic components can be stored in the open compartment of the media chest so you can fall asleep to the sound of the TV. The antique metallic silver wood finish draws out the wood carvings throughout this piece. San Cristobal is sure to add luxurious charm to your bedroom.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.
40"H x 48"W x 20.5"D
- Primavera and ash burl veneers and solid hardwoods
- Antique metallic silver wood finish
- Round, crystal-like drawer knob
- Four total drawers
- Side-mounted drawer guides with ball bearings and dovetail joinery
- Two felt-lined top drawers
- One open, cable-accessible compartment
- One cedar-lined bottom drawer